Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Identify connector, pls - heater valve?
Can someone tell me what this connector is on the back of the engine (black with 3 pins)? It is in between the coolant outlet pipe and the heater core hose. Is it a heater valve switch? The reason I ask is that I'm building a 4x4 tube buggy and want to use the heater core as an extra radiator so I want to make sure coolant is circulating thru the core all the time. But, if there is a valve switch, then I need to make sure that switch is always open.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Found it. Water temp sensor.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)