Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coolant flowing between iac and isc ?
Kick I`ve tried to find answer of the next question but didn`t find any.

1. Is the MOD influenced by all cylinders or just by cylinder no 4. Is the back pressure from cylinder no 1 or 2 can go up in exhaut no 4 tube and go to make pressure on the MOD ?

2. Your chart shows that when exhaust valve open, just after, backpressure is sent to the MOD so EGR is opens. It also show that after that wave it seems to have a suction that close the MOD. It would mean that MOD is opening and closing for every cylinder cycle, right ? (only on cyl 4 or on all ?)

3. The main reason I`m asking is when looking at video, on acceleration EGR looks to keep being opened. Is there something I`m missing ?

Btw, thanks for info about the Tachometer/speedometer/cluster info. I`ve been able to reconnect it.

I got a spare engine , the one that was in my Tracker when I bout it. With all infos I`ve read here I really think I`m going to rebuild it, paint it etc. I also wanted to know(understand) the vacuum system to be able to make adjustment and to know what to look for when there`s a problem.

Thanks, John

Messages In This Thread
RE: coolant flowing between iac and isc ? - by john110 - 01-14-2016, 01:16 AM