Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
96 Kick rpm's
(12-25-2020, 06:54 AM)dmax Wrote: The CKP wire colors are definitely different than the schematic describes.  Could it be Canadian?  I don't know.  How would one tell?
the DTC error is clear it is the crank sensor , by any other 3 letter name it is the front end of the crank sensors
and yes , suzuki has vast harnessed used  even one year car ,for different countries.
my schematics might be tracker books and (GM GEO tracker)  the colored dots ( a secret is my guess country codes.

your crank sensor has 2  wires the to colored wires go to the ECU, same named pins as the schematic.
you put in a new CKP?  was the old one , business end (top) a mess> like one sees when the crank snout tone wheel teeth (cog) hit it?
if yes the crank snout may be damage.?????

tell me about the CKP what did you do there, exactly and what did you see there. exactly

also many errors will not show up until 2 or 3 driving cycles have ended.
the DOME fuse bust be good or all errors are forgotten key off.
The best real scan tools show PENDING code and button name same shows all live errors.
Even those masked errors waiting for 3 driving cycles to end.  
There may be errors you have yet to see?
what if there are missed CAM sensor (CMP) happening and missed,   that is why driving and logging all sensors and DTC finds intermittent causes.,

the real key to this problem is it spark bad or total loss of fuel
and for sure the ECU if it sees lost spark tells you  it did, P030x errors, x= 0 to 4,  0 means all 4 failed.
the ECU cuts all fuel injections the 1 instant spark ends. (by law) the no crash and burn rules.

and when that happens the engine is violant loss of power, brutal.
if just fuel lost only , you can learn this by pulling the FI fuse running see the power flag off slowly, and engine die. gentle loss of power,  from fuel pressure dropping.

good luck to you .
and happy holidays.
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
96 Kick rpm's - by dmax - 12-25-2020, 03:16 AM
RE: 96 Kick rpm's - by fixkick - 12-25-2020, 04:00 AM
RE: 96 Kick rpm's - by dmax - 12-25-2020, 06:49 AM
RE: 96 Kick rpm's - by dmax - 12-25-2020, 06:54 AM
RE: 96 Kick rpm's - by fixkick - 12-25-2020, 07:50 AM
RE: 96 Kick rpm's - by Tired Old Man - 03-01-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: 96 Kick rpm's - by fixkick - 03-01-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: 96 Kick rpm's - by fixkick - 03-01-2021, 11:01 PM