Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plugs have red oily stain and misfire
lost my post.....
ok, what do i see.....
i see red oil on photo 1 and 2, why is oil red.?
is the car with a mechanical fuel pump , that runs off cam, and loves to leak tons of fuel to the crankcase. turning oil RED? (drain it and look?)
why is fuel red?
red means offroad fuel only, un taxed.
red means aviation fuel, 80/87 all by EPA law.
why is it read, ? try running non red fuel>. ? normal fuel (taxed) is very light amber. but the EPA red dye is organic and tiny and burns clean;.

why do the spark plugs look like off 300 cubic inch turbo engines., with short paths for thermal transfer?
are those the wrong plugs?
that is the oddest plug ive ever seen , aside from high CR racing and turbo. with cold plugs.
cold plugs will fail here, and foul.

very perplexing ALL> i see why its confusing to you, it would anyone.....

bad fuel>?
maybe station owner has problems (who knows, right>?) and put in some ADDtives THAT WRECK THIS FUEL?
TRY BUYING FROM DIFFERENT STATION. IS THE CURE.
AND FIX YOUR FUEL PUMP.? IF THE diaphram leaks , the crankcase will fill with gas.
AND CHECK COLOR OF FUEL IN A COFFEE CAN BEFORE FILL UP. AND IF RED. ASK STATION WHY RED?
OURS IS AMBER.

now that is some funny gas
ours is super light amber.
In the United States of America, the Environmental Protection Agency mandates use of a red dye to identify high-sulfur fuels for off-road use.
but is never strong enough to foul spark plugs and the red tint is clean burning organic dye.
some aviation gas is red. 80/87
why do your spark pugs look kick huge engine, turbo plugs.
i see the insulator is black with carbon , it will misfire. that is for sure. like that.
hot rod turbos run narrow gaps and cold plugs. what is the brand and p/n on plug,?
do not run them in this car. if wrong.
why is the photo showing red oil?????
i can see they are new plugs (less that like 5000 miles , sharp edges are the clue)

my guess is the fuel is leaking into the oil, the oil turns red.
so is this car with a mechincal cam pump , that love to fail and shoot raw fuel to the crankcase. seen many.... i have. like old usa v8s did for 30 years? or more?
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plugs have red oily stain and misfire - by fixkick - 05-17-2015, 04:22 AM