Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Know About Bypassing the Fuel Pump Relay to a Manual Toggle Switch
Just went out to check the CEL codes. Did the paperclip in the DLC. No Check Engine Light at all. Does not come on at all. The only lights that DID come on, were the Brake and Battery lights. After I checked that, I decided to push the clutch, and Jr started - for about one second, then died. No more start after that. Again, this is making me think it's the Main Relay - Fuel Pump relay....

Also, I had forgotten to note here, that my Check Engine Light did come on a few times a week or so ago, but it just just glowed, with no code; it would glow like that for a few miles, then would go out. Used to be, it would come on while driving, putting out the 1-2 code. Would do that for a month or so, then quit for a while.

P.S. I was robbed a year ago, when I became disabled from a fall and was staying at my friend's, of everything I owned; furniture, tools, EVERYTHING (lost my home as well), so I have no tools any more. Luckily I had a paperclip in my purse, to do the CEL test. lolol If Jr had been there, and not in the shop at the time, I'm sure he would have also been robbed from me. Literally, Jr and my dog are all I have left, and the clothes I had on when I went to my friend's place.

Messages In This Thread
HOW TO WIRE A FRANKEN-KICKTOR. - by fixkick - 05-06-2013, 10:54 AM
FRANKEN-KICKTOR - by fixkick - 05-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Franken_KickTOR, fueling ,etc. - by fixkick - 05-12-2013, 03:11 AM
the Franken-KickTOR ! - by fixkick - 05-12-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: the Franken-KickTOR ! - by YemayasMoon - 05-13-2013, 02:54 AM