Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to start when the engine is hot
[quote='fixkick' pid='5380' dateline='1452168182']
we cant videos here, only youtube that rich...lol

You can see it and use how you want..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TANLINS2...e=youtu.be

those 60a parts are for 60a distributors, like our 8v. yours is 70e , 16v for 8v santana, ouch.

Thanks, if I decide to change distributor cap I know it's 70e, and that reference you said me 33100-70e00..

btw, I saw dust in you cap that looked to me as buzz saw shavings... this too fooled me... (not hard)

That dust was very suspect for me too, but it seems not important according to your comments..
Anyway I'll go to see what they have in 4X4 shop..

12s only means no sensors fell off,
mostly.

Well Fixkick, I think you have help me a lot with this case, I dont want to bother you more and I have many information about the vitara that you have told me during all this time, so I'm very greatfull to you for your friendly help and right information..

The vitara is much better now, only rest a small faillure when crancking in cold, but after about two km and when the engine is hot the idle become as normal..
And when start in hot the idle is as normal now, because I regulate agin more or less the bleed and ISC hex when the mech removed the Factory seal and the vitara left the mech..
When the Multimeter 2800B come I'll do the Duty Cycle as you recommend me many times and all will be even better too..

The 14th I'll go to the Vehicle Technical Inspection then I'll tell you all about but for information only, of course..

Cheers from Spain!!, and give to your wife my regards, please..

Your friend..

Luis..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem to start when the engine is hot - by LuisCarlos - 01-08-2016, 08:01 PM