Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to start when the engine is hot
(01-06-2016, 12:59 AM)fixkick Wrote: ok found all your photos.
in actuators
that is a 70E distrib, the side of same will have plate with 70E on it.
its Santana distrib.
the 7 pins on the connector are on 3 like our 8v.
the coil is inside, unlike any here, on 8v with ignitor.
the rotor is undamaged

Well, I noted in my notebook 70E distributor if I need to buy any later on, for the moment I think it's good..
I'll look if there is any plate in distributor to confirm it..

so the maker of that cap machines it like that. very odd and means the casings are crude, never seen anything like it, but fun to witness this.

why does that list of parts, show no 70E distrib.? for your 8v santana?

Because these reference number are next to the distributor and rotor parts and the drowing is showing the same that 70E distributor..

[Image: 795_05_01_16_10_28_07.jpeg]

sorry i retact my statement.
if that rotor shown was with that cap its whole life, then the cap is normal.
keep in mind see many rotors installed wrong or wrong index as our G16b loves to do, not seated and does same deal, eats up the cap, vast times.... so
so its cap made in a crude way, and extra machining step. that most never need.

the distributor side on all real suzukis shows its partnumber
mine would be
33100-70e00 (last 2 or 3 digits can vary for revisions)

I noted this reference too, for the moment I'll go to Suzuki parts shop and to 4X4 Land shop to see what they have or say..

means
whole
dist.

here is our 7 wire. 70Exx

see the 7 wires.?

Yes, I see them they are in the down side and on the left corner, inside of that rectangle..
I can see the Igniter and ignition coil too..

[Image: EFI1.jpg]

see all my drawing mod's to show exactly how it really works.
hall sensor.
a real ignition. transistor and comments.

the short answer
is a Santana is not a Vitara. as the world uses.
its got mod;'s
they should of called it SanTara. LOL, or like in Canada, the Sunbird,

Yes, some parts are from Santana and other from Suzuki, the mech told me that, he told me too that Santana bought all Suzuki parts when Suzuki leaving Linares Factory some years ago..

Well, I have another good news I did CEL with DLC, I used a service wire from Diagnostic Request Trminal to Ground Terminal, and the result was No. 12. without faillure.. But when I went to post it in Gallery it said quote limited again, but that photo has 373 KB only less than the lasts photos I posted'..
And I have a video of flashes of that test showing how Check Engine Light work, that video last 8 second only and has 14,7 MB, but Idon't know how to post it..

Sorry for that, but I think it will be very usefull and to help other people..
The only way I can do is sending that video to your mail address if you give permission, of course, then I'll send you it..
I sent it to a friend and he saw it very well..

On the other hand, we konw now there is any faillure in the Electronis System Injection, rest only to wait MST 200B come from Las Vegas to do the Duty Cycle to regulate that duck idle we have long term..
Anyway I think and after that Check Engine Test, the idle problem can be from a differnet part outside of TBI, but this idea, because is an idea only, came me after that code No. 12. test means witout faillure..
I'll tell you a crancking historial that I have ready to tell you after you tell me about this last test..

So, I'll wait your reply and comments about video and photos too and no hurry, of course.

Cheers!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem to start when the engine is hot - by LuisCarlos - 01-07-2016, 08:21 PM