Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to start when the engine is hot
(12-30-2015, 07:02 AM)fixkick Wrote: yes, there are many 0s sensors
yours must be the 3 wire sensor.
its very confusing whit so many kinds
i did more gallery tests, and it does have a bug... it resizes ok but as a max size. inputted, due to the memory limit of the the server. kinda pain that.

i made a new table that gets all sensor deviants

http://www.fixkick.com/sensors/OxyGen_se...ml#unified

my guess is your car uses 3 wire round pin , 02.

Yes, you are right, it use a three wire sensor, it's installed now.. And from Suzuki original $213, you can see it in photo gallery..
I have an appoitment on January 14 to the ITV (Inspection Technical Vehicles)..

But you know, when I was checking the vitara two days ago, I saw that the distributor cap has worn terminals, you can see photo in gallery..
So I'm going to buy a new one and with a new rotor too, because the wires from distributor to spark plugs are new also they have about three thousand km only.. I thought the mech had checking it I told him to do it and engine tuning and everything the vitara needed, but..

Perhaps this worn terminals are involved about 02 problems, the spark pluugs don't working correctly and gasoline doesn't burn well in the engine..
Perhaps, for that the spark plugs have whitish color instead brown color next to spark plugs electrodes.. But that is an idea only..

Well, I hope distributor cap don't need almost two weeks to come as O2 sensor..

Cheers and thanks!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem to start when the engine is hot - by LuisCarlos - 01-03-2016, 04:52 AM