Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to start when the engine is hot
[quote='fixkick' pid='5210' dateline='1449837367']
1: 2000 a touch high, but the IAC is pure thermal, and opens more colder it gets, and will race, fast, cold, or colder , they all do. (new)
2: normal the water coolant is above 150F so, IAC is still closed. here.
3: normal if water dropped to below 150f threshold.
all that is normal.... (IAC actions and iSC hot)

Hello Fix..
I opened IAC three screws when the engine was cold and it was open, after when the engine was hot I opened again and it was closed, it is new in the new TBI, and the engine has a new thermostat 88º C as you konw..

some owners never witness this above, (old car) due to other hard failures. or failsafe mode, or lots more failures.
get Rhino tool? (save on shelf full of meters, gauges,etc)
http://www.fixkick.com/hacking/hacked/ad...acked.html

First of all I installed a new PCV to get a normal idle as the Suzuki Manual say, the old PCV was cracked i cleaned it with carb clean and blowing air with a hose and blocking down side I saw air bubbles out to outside (you can see that valve cracked in the photo gallery)..
Yesterday, the mech regulates the ISC hex 4,5 mm, as the head of SANTANA told him, he turned backward a lap of thread only in that hex the idle, is a little better,and not so rude as before 2000 r.p.m to 1000 r.p.m, but the problem in hot continue the same..

But he didn't touched the bleed, that meaan they didn't do the duty cycle, you know, there is nothing serious here in Spain, sometimes worse than in India, so I'm going to buy a Meter as you have, I have that link to buy it, although is more expensive than before

New MST 2800B Intelligent Automotive Digital Multimeter ...

A friend will help me to do the duty cycle using DLC.. I read your page about, but is difficult to me because is first time that I¡m going to do it, and second because his mother language is Spanish too..
That is your page I say, I'm read it about duty cycle..

91-98-IDLE DUTY SET and links to earlier - FixKick.com

Then, I took the vitara to another workshop to see how was about CO2, and the idle was 0,5 it is correct to pass the Technical Inspection although the idle is ambalanced for the moment, but when accelerate to 2500 r.p.m the machine gave 0,7, but the correct to pass Inspection is 0,3, so I think and the mech too, the oxygen sensor is faiing, then we callad to the shop 4X4 to bring a new one, they said it will come tomorrow..
I told to the mech two months ago to get a new Oxygen sensor, but he said the OBD mark not problem, but today he told me maybe it is failing .. Crazy story..

You know, today I went to Suzuki selling cars and I saw a new Suzuki Jimmy 1,3 L, 4x4 2h 4H 4L trasmission, A/C, 85 Horsepower.. For me it's more than enough..

But I'm going to wait a little more to see what happen, because I'm a little tired about all of this, I know very well that if you, or an Argentinian Forum member than I consider friend also as you were hrere, the vitara would had been already repaired, from at least two months ago, I know that very well..

But as I say you there are nothing serious here in Spain, not to mention about polit...l issues..

At least when I left that mech I will have a new TBI half price, and a new oxygen sensor installed, itis dificult to removed the old oxygen sensor it's hideen under the exhaust manifold as you know, maybe they will raise the vitara to removed it..

And of course knowing about Electronical Injection very much, thanks to you and to that friend member from an Argentina Suzuki Forum, I'm very grateful both of you..

I'll tell you in the next chapter oanother odd story about, entitled "Nothing is serious here in Spain"..

Your friend..

Luis Carlos..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem to start when the engine is hot - by LuisCarlos - 12-17-2015, 06:01 AM