Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to start when the engine is hot
Hi,Fixkick!!
Well, today I'll go to the mech again, two days ago he said me 'I'll call you when the head oh Santana told me what to do about new ISC', but the new PCV arrived from Santana ii's in the shop Land 4X4 car parts, so I'll take it, and the mech is nearby of it so I'll go to the workshop to know what happen..
I hope before Santa Claus is gone the vitara case will be over..

I bought a new allen wrench 4,5 mm, that's the real measure, I clened the hex screw of all sealed material, and wuth 3x1 liquid to lossen screws, so the hex turn very well now, but I set it as he came fron Factory, waiting the mech will do the cycle duty, or what to do about from Santana says..

Anyway, I prefer to learn how to do duty cycle by myself and other measure as sensor voltage or watt to the next time, I'll get a meter as you have..

You said that ISC is a odd duck, but is a odd and crazy duck, I told you this detail before but I never told you again..
I'll explain you steep by steep..

1- If you start the engine in hot between 0 minutes to 20 minutes after you turn off the engine, the idle will be as we know, i,e rise very high almost 2000 r.p.m and drop to 1000 r.p.m, then with a little bit pedal it drop to 800 r.p.m..

2-But if you start the engine in hot after about 25 minutes that you turned off the engine, the idle is normal, it drop to 800 r.p.m at the moment as if the vitara were new..

3-But if you start the engine in hot after two hours you turned off the engine, the idle will be again like the point number 1-..

For that I say that duck is a little crazy too..
I hope the "doctor" give a good treatment to Lucas..

I'll tell you what happened when I know more about ISC serial..

Cheers!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem to start when the engine is hot - by LuisCarlos - 12-11-2015, 05:50 PM