Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to start when the engine is hot
(12-01-2015, 12:02 AM)fixkick Wrote: it's amazing the places a car can go, extreme ... and the EFI handles all that (HP (KW) drops like stone)
but idle controls work. fine and fuel mixed perfectly...

your Santana isc is odd duck.. (walks like a duck must be duck , lol)

At least it's a odd duck it could have been a odd crow..

not sure why or how? just odd.
but if you can dial in 50% duty, it's good. if it regulates ok.
im testing the $25 meter with my bench tests below. and works great. (ive test others, and failed, like the harbor freight meter, that promise this, and fails)
this one works 100% ok.

http://www.fixkick.com/bbs2/Suzuki-bbs/e...iew&id=204

your engine stalls, ISC pinched, so the ISC is leaking air, (well that is its job to leak air) but if duty cycle can not be set to 50 % and hold 800 rpm there is some kind of leak. (the bleed screw even cause this. if opened fully, or closed fully, but in your case you cant get it to 50%)

the scan tool will also allow you do set it to 50% turn the bleed to 50 % done.
i say all that, as i really dont know what your mech has for tools or his steps.

Yes, I know about to do duty cycle, of course, but until we get the true ISC duck we have to wait to do duty cycle..
I'll tell you what happened yesterday and today in this Venezuelan endless idle saga..

Yesterday, I went to the workshop to remove seal to the new ISC, because I prefered the mech do it, so he removed that seal from the Factory, it wasn't made of sylicone but other sealed system, it broke apart.. But when he tried to turn it with hex allen 4 milimeters was very hard to turn it, then the mech told me 'I don't like to forcing it'..
Then, he call to the head of workshop in Santana, but he was in a military meeting, so his secretary told him to call to Santana on Friday, e.i tomorrow..

But I discovered another samall duck hidden in the ISC, it has different numbering fron the Factory..
The old one ISC that is working very well is marked with the number -1, and above of it with the number 35..
The new one ISC is marked with the number -3, and above of it 17 16..
You can see them in the photo gallery..

I think, maybe that new ISC belong to other model, 16 v, A/T or Vitara 2000..

So tomorrow I'll go to the workshop again to see what the head of workshop Santana said about..
I told to the mech because the TBI is under warranty 'bring a new TBI or a new ISC to that Vitara model'..

He said the head of Santana is his friend and he's a very good person and he's very diligent to do everything in this kinds of issues..

Well, that's all for the moment, I marvel at how much patience you have with this endless case..
I hope tomorrow we'll see a light at the end of the tunnel..
I hope not appear a small chicken duck's friend..

Thanks a loy for your patience with me..
Salude a su esposa de mi parte..

Cheers!!..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem to start when the engine is hot - by LuisCarlos - 12-04-2015, 07:04 AM