Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to start when the engine is hot
ok, the pinch test , passes, ISC air pinch. great, SO HAPPY FOR YOU ! Vacuum leaks are a pain to find.
im now scratching my head, and thinking, I wonder if Spain has there own rules for idle and your own ECU and all. (software and tables, for SPAIN.)
sorry im so ignorant about in Spain.(ECU's)
VSEETV01V01101684
VSeetV is Spain car, as you said.

OK, i think (forget that propane test, your free of leaks.)
The ISC now has plenty of , control with 400 rpm at the base.
piles of room, (as a sailors says, Lots of Freeboard mate ,we stay dry!)

Duty cycle setting easy way( hope meter works)
so hot engine. (spark timing ok, and 800 hot idle is normal for most G16s made , world wide)
idle switch closed, it is.
find the bleed screw, (expose it if covered)
then put any DMM meter 20vdc scale (DC volts) back probing back side of ISC pin connectors, (connected) from back side, (use needles on both test leads)
then set the bleed screw to 7vdc, above. (14v it high ,0 is low, set to 7v and that is 50% duty cycle.)
that is all the is to it.
use a modern meter not some relic 1980s slug meter.
that is it..

if cold idle is too low then you get the hack the stock ISC factory settings, I'd go easy on that. and not fool the ECU too much.

omg i stole your photo, but gave credit
http://www.fixkick.com/fresh-air/Slide_S...ge_11.html

the factory setting device is part marked factory bottom right.

"The second video shows when I start in hot and the idle is almost 900 r.p.m and in that moment I pinch ISC new air hose..
Idle drop at 400 r.p.m and almost 300 r.p.m, but without need to give a bit acceleration by throttle pedal. That could mean something to explore ?.."

this is a passing test, for air leaks,
bravo , Salud !

the lower the rpm (at test) means no air leaks and also means the engine is STRONG, and very good compression... all 100% good.
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem to start when the engine is hot - by fixkick - 11-11-2015, 06:17 AM