Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to start when the engine is hot
Thanks Fixkick again!
Well, I understand this engine is old and was barned in U.S.A because it has 20 years, and Suzuki never published r.p.m, but during all this years in cold time i.e. winter time, was 1600 max t0 1400 until warms up to 800 r.p.m, and other friend that has the same model r.p.m idle in cold working like this..
Ok, I want to send you some photos as you say but I don't know how to do it, I use Postmage to send photos to other forum but for this I don't know, where to make "clic" for that ?. In this "Quick Reply" I don't see any that indicate to up photos so.. I hope is not difficult for that..

Althougt the model is old the TBI is completely new and this incluging TPS,FPR, ISC, IAC wax termal valve, DP, and it's original from Suzuki factory here in Spain, and the ISC is also from Mitsubishi Company as the old TBI, for that I suppose that thouse systems or devices are OK..
The rubber valve is inside IAT wax, it's down the ISC, there are three screws you can open and you can see then like a washer with two gap to introduce a round nose pliers or a similar tool, then you can rotating it to close ot to open this valve.. I¡ll make it and r.p.m went down from 2000 to 1800.. Before that I opened this IAC valve with a grinding machine to see how it working because is not posible to open and separate of TBI, if I can to send photos you can see it very well, anyway I think the problem is not from it..

I opoen the TPS in the old TBI, and there is not any crude carbon switch, there is only a resistance or potentiometer, anyway it's new too, and on the road and on the streets running very well, and spend gasoline as if it was new.. I forgot to tell you that this car has only 140.000 kilometers because I have 61 and I'm retired long, normally I use the vitara three times a wek to make about 60 kilometers each. Also I'm going to other country travelling and the vitara was parked with the battery disconnected, las time was almost nine months without use, so I think as the foreman the old TBI failure because some devices and sensors were finished for not use..

Well friend, I have to read this message more quiet it's very long and good and I have to see your links too, I'll reply you again later.. By the way, are you the same person who had made fixkick pages and everthing about ? I think are you, so I have to give you my Congratulations for this hard and excellent work, photos, links, pages, it's amazing that you are made.. It will help many people, thanks a lot for that..

We in touch and waiting what about to send photos..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem to start when the engine is hot - by LuisCarlos - 10-26-2015, 11:03 PM