Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing with Tuner Pro and 1202 Ecu
Fixkick,

I did find that two of the flags I'm watching only activate while out driving the car. I believe one maybe the Vacuum system for the EGR. And, the other one for the Canister purge valve. Does this sound like the two that are triggering while driving?

There seemed to be two flags that tracked identically to the fuel lean/rich settings. Not sure if one is a slave of the other or they just are storing the info in two places. They seem to go high and low in synch. It's just strange they would put it in two places.

I don't see any flag that is off when cold and turns on after a bit. Just not seeing one yet. There are a couple that seem to be going on and off. My car is getting 28.5 mpg, so I'm pretty certain that the closed loop is working normally. I'm just not seeing it in the datastream yet. What is the normal function of the closed loop flag? Will it be off until the ecu takes over and then stay on? Or, will it bounce back and forth from on to off?

John
95 Geo Tracker, Build Date 1/95,16v, Fed, Cami, 4x4, MT, Headed for Grenada.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playing with Tuner Pro and 1202 Ecu - by cosmic_splatter - 09-08-2014, 02:32 AM