Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starter switch is also the culprit of no start
the word can, is never infinite
one man can, an and other can't
to be sure modifications are limitless.
should you, no.
can you yes, maybe, or?

btw 2, rockauto sells parts all over the world.
and i think my link to suzuki parts does too. i get messages all the time that they do....

can you use a ford (at random) switch in a suzuki, not with out a full machine shop and alum. TIG welder.
first off it must fit.
and the steering lock still work, how would you get the machanical parts working, the park lockout, the key minder, the headlight left on warning to work .
it has many features,
but if all you want is fire an smoke, (forward motion) any switch in the car can be bypassed. That is why these cars so so easy to steal, and my 08 is imposable (IMMO). (baring trailer towed)

If car is a logging truck, or a stump puller truck
as some are
you can just put in a generic boat , ignition switch and mount it on the dash, just like a boat and wire it up. same way. sure can.
your switch has 1 input (battery) and 4 outputs.
input, green.
output 1; blue runs 20 things via fuse 15 , (and is accessory line)
output 2: blue-black runs fuse 16,17,18 and 32 loads.
output 3: yellow-black runs fuse loads 19 and 20 and power windows CB.
output 4: black-red the starter key line.
each output is rated for high currents. that is why its split, to do all 3 as one would take a very huge switch and very expensive.. and output 1 allows accessories to work right.

there are vast choices..

on one car i used a huge relay $$$ that closed, and did the above, (and separate start line)
and then used a secure key to activate the relay.

the key question is how to fit the wrong key switch assembly to a suzuki.... ive never seen or heard anyone try the labor would be 3x the cost of a new switch.

be lucky this parts fits the G16 Suzuki;s as sports are very rare cars and some of the parts are not sold now.
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starter switch is also the culprit of no start - by fixkick - 03-19-2014, 11:50 PM