Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manual steering rebuild & car pulls right
(12-23-2021, 04:57 AM)fixkick Wrote: for sure check brakes is most easy by hand feel bearings  and brakes drag same time,  and is is, remove drum or calipers to see what really drags, even loosen brake zerk to see if
the brake line is under pressure and the cause. also rubber brake lines can crack in side and cause hyrda, lock.
make sure too, (not the pull but in general) the rear piston rod on MC master cylinder has play there, or bad will happen
brakes first,
ok do full laser alignment checks in a real shop, with that setup., it finds them all.
caster, camber, toe-in and Kingpin inclination. and 4corner laser checks for things bent, end to end.

after i posted i thought about bearing drag! I didnt think at first.. used to non adjustable sealed bearings. Ill check that and go over the brakes again. Ill try that before the $ spent on alignment 

and yes the box i was able to turn by hand.. i also checked the other components in the car without the box attached and its deff the box. I contacted roadless gear to se what they think. 
thank you!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manual steering rebuild & car pulls right - by Billnot4power! - 12-23-2021, 05:43 AM