Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help identify c53. part capacity Samurai ECM 33920-B0C70
YOUR 100UF IS OK THAT HIGH BUT I DO NOT TRUST MAKER, RUBICONS.
LIKE IN "100 TIMES BURNED 2000 TIMES SHY?" OR BURN ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU OR BURN ME 2 TIMES SHAM ON ME ! (sorry old jokes,, love them)
THE OLD CAPS DID SUCK BIG TIME THEN UP TO 2008 (WIKI CAP PLAGUE AND CRY) (china clones caps from big makers and fails, hard, like train wreck for years)
REAL JAPAN CAPS ARE BEST, FROM TOP MAKERS NOT CLONES OR COUNTERFEIT OR CHINA NONAME CAPS.
THE LIFE IS 20 YEARS ON THE CAPS, SO GETTING THE BEST ONES, IS BIG WIN.
electrolytic caps are the weak point in the electronic chain so buy the best ones. only, for longer life span , no TOW home experiences wanted, ever.

there are lots of top brands sold at Mouser.com, never seen them list / ship garbage ever, (as seen on ebay or amazon or PRICE scalpers charging $5 for a 69 cent part)
same too good, DIGIKEY.com both good, but I love MOUSER< I can make up BOM's there build lists. and share them. nice.

the SMD chip is only comple for the 5 or 6 physical sizes, I'd used a caliper to measure my space on the PCB and not get an SMD to long. and not allow tack on soldering. or buy the 3 sizes there?) for 0.1uf 50v to 65v.
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help identify c53. part capacity Samurai ECM 33920-B0C70 - by fixkick - 09-25-2021, 05:07 AM