Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vitara 91 - Hardening against theft
best way is locked garage.!
or at work> ? parked in bad hoods, is hopeless, really , (see 1 answer below fueL)
OK 1991 vitara in what country , but 29v (I can not understand that, sorry) now engine G16? stated or body 2door 4door or . 29valve engine ? LOL that is funny.
Many cars outsides USA the 1991 G16 has CARB, ive no idea at all what country you live in nor your VIN number codes. to tell me all that.

when I park at the air port (for even 30 days i take the distributor rotor with me, in hand carry case) (1999 no more distribs only DIS spark now)
where a car is parked is everything, , ive no idea where you are nor where you go, and all that matters.
if all is bad, well sure I can answer, sure.
no car stated at all,
cut spark. or fuel spark is best fuel can let car go 10 feet then stall. But on EFI engine cutting fuel lasts for seconds started, and stalls in short seconds. I can not be exact here, NO CAR TOLD at all. cutting fuel and 3 hours later there will be NO STARTING at all. period. not even 1 second.
to see that fact, pull the FI fuse running see how long it runs, see? mine goes 5secods, 1 hour later, zero starts of any kind,
I assume this vitara is not a CARB car, seen on many non USA cars. that year.

Cutting spark you can do that just pulling the IG coil fuse all sidekicks and trackers. (or add switch in series with output of this fuse)
91 vitara no engine size stated nor transmission type.

I can push start any car with manual transmission and have vast times. even on a hill childs play really. no transmission stated. by you.

seems you want tricky things that are impossible really, fooling the foolish thief, "who's more foolish the fool or the fool that follows him" never try to fool fools. is the take here.

both my cars 2008 and 2010 can not be started with out the magic key, security KEY called, IMMO, immobilizer. factory
for years ran a , fuel pump relay cut out switch, hidden and was a magnetic switch key, that was hidden fully, max stealth.
the pump has only 2 wires, one is ground and one is hot, to the relay,
you can cut the ground or hot wire.
or cut the relay coil pin 1 or2 with a series switch. your call. but I always cut ground to the pump doing the least damage to my EFI system. do less damage. is always best, hacking less, wins, for sure getting car fixed, dig? do not fool you mechanic with complex hacks or that can be costly.

sounds to me like you need fuel cut (super easy to do with EFI) eltronic fuel injections or 91 uses TBI and intake pump does yours?
do know that in 30 mins or less fuel pressure goes to zero NATURALLY.
so will not start ever, crank yes spark yes, but with no fuel there will be NO RUNNING not even for a second, fooling mostly no one.
most thieves move on to more say pickings, at fail 1st fail move on.

seen one of my cars , they ripped out the whole dash in 15min. day time. to get my head-end radio, there is no stopping a man with a crowbar
the damage they do is HUGE and very costly for all wrecked parts.
the only cure is best insurance. really.

the best switch is hidden totally
and magnet key, so all that is visible is a hidden very well slot, like my center console bottom, hidden there. (inside glove box, only a tiny slit or hole? for magic key>)
sure can and have done many.

or go balls to the wall with full alarm system. (they shut off the horn first the bad guys)
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
Vitara 91 - Hardening against theft - by jwunsch - 07-27-2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Vitara 91 - Hardening against theft - by fixkick - 07-27-2020, 03:05 AM