Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEL out, cannot pull OBD1 codes. How to fix?
Yep no 2nd car lol. Parts store is a half mile away tho lol..i can bicycle or hoof it. 

I'll do like u said and look/measure it myself..but also if they have the thermostats with both gasket and o ring then I'll just get that for sure like you said to save the trip later.

I'm an idiot and have missed MULTIPLE links that you have posted, not knowing they were links...D'OH

I have a lot of (re-) reading to do.

thank you so much again for all of your help and thanks for digging for that picture of the oil pressure switch as well. Can show that to my buddy who aint good with computers but helps me out.

I'll update on Saturday night or Sunday morning as to how shes running after these fixes and if i run into anything else I will make sure to pour over the archives n pages you've made before i post to ask.

I go to you pretty much exclusively with the occasional suzuki-forums visit just to read the old threads. I think that most of the info thet im getting there is actually from you..if not then you have a doppelganger haha

Messages In This Thread
RE: CEL out, cannot pull OBD1 codes. How to fix? - by z1joshmon - 07-15-2020, 11:30 PM