Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throttle Position Sensor Part Number
there is no need to trust any store, i never do, ever.
i decide what part I want, then go to the makers site, and there catalog, and look it up, in this case size matters, big time. due to SWAPS.
suzuki has no mikuni documents, zero. (sure then but not now)

You do know that July 1st 1995 they started using 1996 parts (AT CAMI), OBD2 and all the new laws and parts in USA< by Federal mandate.
Only one throttle body left the CAMI plant on that day, by law, unless its CANADAN, (or sent outside USA, to Africa , mexico and well I have a list but im sure that is not you, some went to Germany, with all different parts, and tagged VITARA, but yours is not a VITARA. (what CAMI did then is complex but not USA cars not at all its all FEDERAL dictates, end to end. here.
Calif has nothing to do with this, OBD2 is a USA FED LAW end to end. we invented it....

so true, only the TB in hand can you buy a sensor, due to SWAPS, why is 31 mm so hard to scale with a ruler?, (1.22" exactly = 31mm)
you do know old cars have vast swaps now, right, ??? 21years to blow an engine, and bam swapped. and now wrong engine there. so easy. then mixing parts
or ice damaged the intake or TB, and BAM wrong parts used, off a WRECK.

for sure buying parts is hard,
fixing cars easy parts is many times SUPER HARD, can take longer than the FIX by weeks.

On the suzuki side kick
they used engine code 0 for all years, G16 , making buying parts that fit , nearly impossible, some even send you 1996 , sport J18 engine parts. 3 different engine, and wrong parts seen every day for 10 years now....
j18 is code 2 but many parts sells dont know that, or mix parts, on all 3engines and worse body parts and suspensions.. yah, a pain.
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
Throttle Position Sensor Part Number - by fetcher - 05-16-2017, 02:59 AM
RE: Throttle Position Sensor Part Number - by fixkick - 05-26-2017, 03:54 AM