Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engine turns over but wont start, no spark to plugs
Sorry for the delay. I have been gone out of town for work for a while and haven't had internet access.

First off, I want to say thank you for all your help and suggestions on figuring out my issue at hand. Second, I have to say I feel like a dummy (more so, I am just unfamiliar with what I am working on).

I determined the issue on the tracker after staring at the engine compartment and the wiring diagram for a bit. Turns out, there must have been a slice connector where the fire started (probably the culprit), which connected all the blue/black wires together (under the intake manifold, so hard to see/tell). So after staring at the diagram, I decided to connect all 4 blue/black wires with a wire nut to see what happened... Did so, turned car over and it immediately cranked up and ran smooth!!! All I could do was sit back and laugh because it was so simple of a mistake, or not knowing what I was dealing with. Anyhow, I connected things with waterproof connectors and wrapped all wires tightly. Been driving her ever since with no problems!!!

Again, thank you for all the help and support!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Engine turns over but wont start, no spark to plugs - by robbybobby - 11-14-2014, 07:39 AM