Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suzuki intake and TB swap from 91+ to 89-90 car
(12-29-2020, 11:36 PM)pablo4444 Wrote: Thank you, Ok I know it may be confusing to get to the point, but as I wrote before /I know it may be a bit chaotic too many informations at once/ I am keeping all old stuff there exept new intake+TB that means I will NOT BE replacing my old distributor or  the camshaft. It will be all the same as it ever was before, so that ECU will be the same old and will be communicating with old stuff as before. old coil old distributor old head old cam old spark plugs all old stuff. I need just to wire it right.

1. Good point on ISC and Ohm issue /yes it may get slower I will adress it when it comes up but thank you really that is something to keep an eye on/
2. You wrote "the EGR  vsv nipple port on the TB, newer, it is ported too, and I think the correct way" thank you also for this information, I can better manage the hoses

Best regards
good luck
the hard part here
is many persons swapping parts, they have a donor car. (and dynamic endless swapping) not you but is common.
or someone else before already did swaps, and chaos endless. me blind.
you are very welcome and thanks for sharing your project !!
cheers and happy new year to you and yours.
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: suzuki intake and TB swap from 91+ to 89-90 car - by fixkick - 12-30-2020, 12:00 AM