Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperature Sensor Issue or Throttle body ???
Oh my God! You are a cornucopia of information! Remember I am a woman who was my dad's grease monkey and can do some minimal things. I rely on the mechanics to know what the hell they're doing. And hope that they will listen to me when I provide them information. It obviously has not always happened. I need to respond to you as soon as possible but I'm trying to deal with another vehicle issue now as well before I proceed with this one. As soon as I can I will provide you the information that you requested and I did run scan tool I do have a simple scan tool. And I'll give you the information from that and try to lay out the information better in terms of what has been done to the vehicle thus far and when. I think you found my previous thread that was The Surge hesitation it when the 97 sidekick 4 door manual transmission with the bad fuel tank or or gas issue Etc. But I will get you that information as soon as I can. Just remember to try to keep things simple and in a step-by-step format for me to understand so that I can tell these people because they're probably not going to read all the information that you provided. Suddenly my printer is not working so it's not like I can print it off and take it to him and say here read this! I tried forwarding them links but I don't know that they even looked at them to be honest

Messages In This Thread
RE: Temperature Sensor Issue or Throttle body ??? - by 3Waggintails - 03-04-2020, 02:32 AM